Thursday, August 25, 2011

Weigh In

29 Days after birth lets check in with the Kiddo's and see what they weigh! I'm all about numbers so I'm going to give you some rough calculations along the way.

Here we go :)

First Up:

Then: Christopher Larkin - Born 7-26-2011 at 7:58 A.M. (In the year of our Lord - Always wanted to say that) weighing 4lbs 0ozs
Our Little Beefcake

Now: Christopher Larkin - 6lbs 2.6ozs
6lbs! Shoot, I'll be 10 before you know it!
Larkin has gained 2lbs and 3ozs in the first month. That is a total of 35 ozs or 54% of his body weight. If I gained 54% of my body weight over the past month I would have gained 124lbs!!!

Baby Girl

Then: Margaret Lyn - Born 7-26-2011 at 7:59 A.M. weighing 3lbs 14ozs
Watch out Boys!

Now: Margaret Lyn - 5lbs 6ozs
Thank Goodness I take after my Mamma!
Maggie has gained almost 2lbs since she was born! She is so so so pretty and the best bottle eater in the world :)

Ladies Man

Then: Benjamin Kade - Born 7-26-2011 at 8:00 A.M. weighing 3lbs 8ozs
Peace out Hommies
Now: Benjamin Kade - 5lbs 11ozs
Holla if you hear me!

Kade is our biggest gainer in terms of percentage. From 3.5lbs to 5lbs 11oz = 35 Total ozs or 62.5%!!!! That would equate to me gaining 143lbs in one month!

Wow! They are doing so good. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

Rhett



No comments:

Post a Comment