Saturday, August 6, 2011

Decision 2011 Ditzy vs Bitzy Results

Well, the results are in and we have a winner. After a half week of hard campaigning and debate the people have spoken. In the first known election of it's kind Bitzy ran away in dramatic fashion beating fellow grandma moniker Ditzy by a score of 12-4-1. When asked how she felt about the decision grandma Babs said "I am pleased with the peoples decision. I was partial to Ditzy but to be honest with you I really don't care what they call me as long as they DO call me". Rest assured Ms Bitzy they will be sure to call you. Over and over and over :)

P.S. If you are wondering what the 1 was in the vote that was a write in vote for Ritzy curtesy of Aunt Becca in Georgia. And When all is said and done Bitzy may quite possibly come to be known as Ritzy. She certainly fits the profile.

Love ya Mom or uh Bitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment