Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ditzy or Bitzy?

Alright. The Fordham's need some help. My mother, Babs, has decided that she want the kids to call her Ditzy when they are old enough to talk. Now, while she can be a little Ditzy at times (insert any number of examples here. Most recently was when I told her we were naming one of the boys Larkin and three hours later she forgot it. When Wills, my step-father asked her the names as they drove 8 hrs from FL to Nashville she proceeded to tell him his name was Lumpy??? Really mom? Lumpy? I am so ashamed that my step-father who has helped raise me since I was 8 yrs old had to drive home believing that his 1st born grandson was going to be named Lumpy! Thanks Ma) I personally don't think it warrants a moniker. However, it is kinda cute and different. Which leads me to the alternative. Bitzy Now there's a classic grandmother name. Can't you just hear it now, "Bitzy, Lumpy just flushed your rings down the toilet" or "Bitzy, Get out here quick. Lumpy is stomping on the Easter eggs!" I know I can. (on a side note. Lord, please promise me that my sons will not do to me what my brother Rusty and I did to Ditzy/Bitzy & my pops when we were children. KT and I can't take it. Two "kickin Jackasses or a Godzilla and Rodan or Dennis the Menace's" would just be to much) it's fun, sweet and easy to say. However, I have decided to let my friends and family decide. We are going to have a vote off. Ditzy or Bitzy. You decide. I'm going to keep voting open till midnight Friday. You can vote three ways. 1. Post a comment on the Blog. 2. Send me an email at Rhett.Fordham@yahoo.com or 3. Send me a text at 612 590 1653
Voting lines are open. Don't let your voice go unheard.

Rhett

Ditzy or Bitzy???

2 comments: