Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Baths!

Nurse T: Good Morning Boys and Girl! How is everyone doing? Did you sleep well?

Kade: Hey Nurse Tammy! I feel great! I slept so so good. I bet i gained a whole 2ozs last night!

Nurse T: Wow Kade! You are so smart. You are exactly right. You did gain 2 ozs last night. Can you believe you now weigh 5lbs and 3 ozs!!

Kade: Yippppeee! 6lbs here i come! I'm gonna be home in no time.... Not that i want to leave you nurse Tammy. Your the best :)

Nurse T: Aww Kade. Thats sweet of you to say. You must take after your mother. (At least thats what she tells me :)

Larkin: Nurse T. Nurse T!!! Over here. over here. guess what? I slept so well too! And you know what else? My dad told me that i must be the best sleeper ever b/c every time he comes to see me my head gets bigger and bigger. He told me that even though i look like him i must be smart like my mom. He then said there is no way for a child to have a head that large and not have a big brain. I think his exact words were "good god woman that childs noggin is large. I pray to the almighty above that he gets his smarts from you cause if he takes after me with a melon like that his only chance is to swing a mean bat or be a good form tackler." I'm not really sure what all that meant but i do know its good to have a big brain.

Nurse T: Thats right Mr. Larkin. It is good to have a big brain. However, there are a lot of people in this world with big brains that don't know how to use them. (Insert joke about politicians here)... I can tell you one thing though. You do have the best mamma in the world. She certainly knows how to use her "noggin" and if you take after her your gonna be A ok!

Maggie: Yawn!!! Streeeeeetch.. Aww good mornin everyone. I'm glad all you guys slept well. I wish i could say the same but it would be a lie. Tweedle dee and Tweedle dumb over here kept me up all night making all kinds of crazy noises. Noggin over there must have sneezed 50 times and pretty boy sleeps like a lumberjack. I know they are my brothers and all but can't a woman get her own room for a night? Is that really to much to ask for? I mean geez!

Nurse T: Now Maggie. Be nice. They are men after all and as you will learn men can sometimes be easily compared to pigs. Or bears. Or even Hyena's. They can be dirty and smelly and do make a lot of funny noises. Don't worry though. They are good for some things. They can pick up heavy boxes. They mow the lawn. They even buy you pretty things if you are nice to them! You'll figure all this out soon enough.....
Anyway, guys i have good news today! Your mamma and daddy are on there way down to give all of you baths!! Isn't that exciting!

Kids In Unison: Yippppeeee! Baths. We love Baths!

Nurse T: Thats right they will be down here in the next twenty minutes so make sure you are on your best behavior. Kade and Larkin. I'm talking to you guys. If you have to pee please go ahead and do it now. We don't want a repeat of last time. No one likes to be peed on. Even if it is during a bath

Kade and Larkin: Yes ma'am Nurse T! We promise not to pee on mamma.

Nurse T: Ok kiddo's, just hang out and we'll be ready to rock and roll shortly

Kade: Yea!!!
Larkin: Right on Nurse T!
Maggie: Make sure they have my bubbles. a princess is nothing if she doesn't have her bubble bath :)

Sweet Maggie

Whoa. That water's warm!

One word. Beautiful!

Don't forget to get behind my ears

Sweet Mommy

All Better

Handsome Kade

Whoa. Careful with the hot water momma

I love you mommy

Any of you ladies out there wanna join :)

Dang I'm Handsome

Back to sleep. Catch you later guys!

My Man! Larkin

I dont even need to wake up for my bath

Mommys the best

Budha! Budha! Budha!

Yep! Thats how i roll. Laid back folks

Aint nobody dope as me I'm just so fresh and so clean








No comments:

Post a Comment