Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wat Up!

Ok, it's 11:30 pm and KT doesn't know I'm doing this but that's ok.(she's actually laying next to me making the kinds of crazy noises in her sleep that all 7 month pregnant women with three developing babies in their bellies makes. Uh Oh, I think one of the babies must have gas :-) j/k she & the trio or team fordham or oh s--- as we like to refer to them are snug as a bug in a rug) KT has gotten so so soooo much help and info, not to mention laughter, from reading others blogs that we discussed starting one of our own. I'm all 4 it but she is a little more shy. Actually, she doesn't think I'll keep up with it & with her super human duties about 2 take all her time up we r afraid it would b pushed on the back burner. (notice the shorthand. I'm a texter & don't believe n wasting letters so learn 2 deal. Ok? Trust me u will b fine. Besides, with 3 munchcans on the loose sometime n the next month or so, this literally may b my 1st & only blog.) but, I have decided that I will start one anyway.(oh, & just 2 warn u n advance. If u like things like complete sentences, punctuation, or proper grammar please leave now. It has literally been 14 yrs since my last English class & 4 someone who can barely remember breakfast the correct juxtaposition ( i have no idea wat that means, it just sounds good) or sentence structuring just doesn't matter 2 me). I mean, how hard can it be right? anyway, it will b important 4 k & I (not 2 mention the trio)to b able 2 look back & reflect on everything we have overcome & accomplished.






Needless 2 say, we both r overwhelmingly excited/nervous/fearful @ did I say fearful about this wonderful blessing we have been given. I truly can't wait 2 witness my children. 1,3 or 50 it doesn't matter. They r my blood & always wil b! Anyway, it's now 12am @ we have an important Dr appt at 8 am so I am going 2 bed. Don't u worry us, we will return n a few weeks with r&r (plenty of iy)

No comments:

Post a Comment