Thursday, July 28, 2011

Goodies!!!

Wow!!! With great trepidation I decided to go back to work today. I needed to get back at it and want to save time off for when the Trio first get home. While in the NICU  I know they are receiving the greatest of care. Whereas when we first get them home I am going to feel like a duck out of water and will need time to get adjusted to my tripod in their new surroundings. Well, much to my suprise, when I was able to get down to the hospital this afternoon KT and I had a room full of goodies waiting. I mean, stuffed bunnies, finger puppets, giftcards, baskets of yumness, flowers and even a couple original paintings (Thanks Cuz Candace) of Katie and I's favorite teams and schools. (Even though some would say Vandy football is hardly a sports team - GO VOLS!) I mean, this is AWESOME people. I would have had them 10 years earlier if I had known I would receive this much love and support. KT and I are truly blessed and appreciate everything our Friends and Family have done for us. (And we are going to need you guys more and more in the next coming months) THANK YOU :)

So, check out the pic below of all our goodness today. (Thanks, Lauren, Aunt Becky and Ray, Cuz Candace, Bro Rus and Leslie, Beverly and Big Pappa(yes Dad, I'm referring to you), Baba, DeDa, Mimi, Ditzy/Bitzy)

P.S. Its about time for Kangaroo Care. Check back later for pic of us holding all babies for the first time!


Goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment