Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rhett's well being...

For any of you who were concerned about Rhett after his post about cankles.. I am here to let you know.. I let him live!! I do, however, see a nice gift card for a massage and pedicure in my near future :) Honestly he got in more "trouble" because it really hurt my belly to laugh at those posts. We really are trying to take this "triplet journey" as it comes.. with ups, downs, funny times, precious times, stressful times, sad times (hopefully not too many), etc. As you know today, is my last day at the hospital.. so we will see if that has any effect on Rhett's "blogging time" .. because the rocking chair in my hospital room is where he developed the majority of these posts..

KT

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home! I bet you've missed that bed of yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete