Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Thanksgiving

The most complete family blog ever! We have so much family and so much to be thankful for. It is hard to believe that our babies are 4 months old (2months adjusted) and have now had their first Thanksgiving. The past 3 days have been a whirlwind of family and friends. It have been amazing and there is absolutely no way Katie and I could have gotten this far without each and everyone of you. Our lives are truly blessed. I only wish that everyone could feel the love and support that we feel. It would change the way you view the world. So much love in one family!!! Even the kids think so. Why just the other day Maggie told me, and I quote, "Whaaa, Whaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa, Whaaaaaaaa". Translated, that means Oh my goodness we have a massive family (I wanted to put Holy S--- we have a massive family but got vetoed by Katie :) J/K In all seriousness, I 100% believe that our kids can feel this love and know that they are in this world with a massive amount of support. Katie and I cannot wait to share many many more Thanksgivings with all of you! We love each and every one of you more than you'll ever know.


Aunt MB, Bitzy, Mamma and the Trio

Thanksgiving in Lepiers Fork ROCKS!!!

Bitzy and Kade

"Mom, turn around! The bar is behind you" 

MB and the Bean

Uncle Russ, Bitzy and Grandpa Doc Representing

Aunt Mini loves the Trio!

So, this is what Thanksgiving is about. Pretty cool!

Gobble Gobble

Ham or Turkey??? Nevermind that just give me the sweet stuff

Daddy, why did you put this bib on me if you aren't going to feed me?


Can you say Gorgeous!!!

Deda and his boys

Mimi and her girls

Aunt Kristin has her arms full!

Great job getting everyone to look at the camera!

The Day after T Day group - Da, BB, Aunt Abby, Uncle Alex, Uncle Russ, Uncle Dave and Mama

Even Mr. Bill and BFF Will stopped by to say WAT UP!!!

Maggie thought Uncle Russ was Hilarious! Don't we all :)

Family Portrait

Feeding Party with the Fordhams. Poor Alex

Dang, those some good lookin men!! The 2 on the right are single ladies.  Hit me up and I'll give you tha digits

Bender Feeding Party! 

Baba - You are our Hero!!

Look! Its the Twins with the Triplets. You guys paved the way

Aunt Liz with Maggie

Uncle Scott with Larkin

Grandpa Todd. I hear you are a good cook.

Seriously, when I can eat solid foods we need to talk 

JP and Her Babies

Yes JP, they are all because of you :)

Cuz Candace (Check her out at colormehappy.com) and the Boys

I know, I know.... We really are pretty dang cute

Great 1st Thanksgiving

Daddy and his MiniMe

I LOVE THESE NEXT PICTURES

Dont you agree??

Am I the luckiest man in the world or what????

No comments:

Post a Comment