Sunday, November 6, 2011

Auntie Indy's Visit

Katie and I were so excited to have Aunt Linda AKA Auntie Indy come stay with us this weekend. Before she arrived Katie told me that she was the closest thing to the baby whisperer that she had ever seen. Well, as I sit and type this now, she is currently single handily feeding two babies and helping Katie with the third. So, i have to admit that she lived up to the hype. And man can I tell you that I am so thankful. In fact, for the first time since the shorties were born I did NOT feed a baby yesterday. Yes, you read that right. Aunt baby whisperer and mamma did all the feedings yesterday. It was absolutely wonderful! Katie and I were able to get out and went to see Ryan and Lindsey and their newest addition Harlie.  Rusty came over and we were able to hang out and watch football for a few hours. (Poor Vandy, so close again) Katie and I were even able to steal away for a few hours last night and head to a sports bar to meet Andy and Dana for the LSU vs Alabama game. Oh, and then today Auntie Indy let us take off for a few hours to grab lunch. It was the first time since i can remember that Katie and I had a meal out with just the two of us. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! So, on behalf of Katie, Larkin, Kade and Maggie we would like to give Aunt Linda AKA Indie AKA Baby Whisperer a big fat giagantic Fordham TTTHHHHAAAANNNNKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUU!!!! WE LOVED IT! Come again any time... No, seriously... Please come back... Please... What, next weekend? YES and the next and the next and the next....


Carolina and Auntie Indy with Kade and Maggie


Cousin Caroline with Mr. Kade
Lions and Tigers and Triplets oh my!

The Baby Whisperer

She told Tank to smile and he did!! Amazing

Good Morning Mommy and Maggie. I walked up and found them asleep together on the couch. So cute!

Are you talkin to me???

Indy loved her some Kade

What a fun visit!!! If you have an Aunt Indy and triplets I highly recommend you get them together. Its magical :)

Really, your taking my picture right now??

Bean will now be known as Tank. Thanks Indy

Where's my bottle daddy?

Seriously, where is my bottle???

Thanks for the binky but i'm full now

Our sweet sleeper

Pretty Girl

Kade loved Indy too

I said, are you talkin to me??

Cuz Candace's painting for the boys room. So cool. Check her out and book a party at colormehappy.com

Girls room painting from Cuz Candace

Love em

Thanks Cuz

No comments:

Post a Comment