Sunday, September 18, 2011

Week Two In The Books

Larkin: Mmmmmwwwhhhhhaaaaaaa! Mmmmmmmmwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaa! Mommy, Daddy please come quickly. My binky fell out. My binky fell out. Mmmmmmwwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaa! ...... Ummm, Thats better. Thanks guys. Whew, that was a close one. I thought I'd never get that binky back..... Hey Kade!

Kade: Yeah bro

Larkin: So, what do you think about this place? Do you like it?

Kade: Heck yeah. It sure beats the socks off the Hospital. Don't ya think?

Larkin: You can say that again. I mean, we no longer have those dohickey wires and things attached to us. They seemed to do nothing but get in the way.  I don't have to hear those terrible beeping noises every time i see how long i hold my breath. Well, actually that kinda worked in my favor some times when i needed something but i'm still glad i dont have to get worried about you guys everytime i hear a ding or beep. It was tough hearing those alarms go off all the time and not knowing if my favorite brother and sister were ok. I mean, i know we were in the womb together and you liked to kick me in the face some times but im still ya brotha man. I still luv you and want you to be ok. At least hear we can hang out in the pack and play together. We couldn't do that at the hospital. Our dad even lets us play all night when we know he wants to be sleeping.

Kade: I know, he's pretty freakin awesome isn't he. :)

Larkin: Yeah, and they really take care of us here. I mean, every day mom and dad have someone over to hold us and feed us and bathe us. Its really pretty cool. I even heard the grownups talking about how much fun we are going to have in the neighborhood because of everything there is to do.

Kade: Oh, really! I must have been asleep when they were talking about that. What did they say?

Larkin: Well, first they said that their are 20 kids on our street! Isn't that awesome. I mean, we will have so many friends to play with. All i know is that i can see some serious games of german spotlight in our near future. I also heard them say that there are basketball courts, tennis courts, a pool and even a river within a few minutes of us.

Kade: Really, a river. With like fish in it and stuff?

Larkin: Yeah, and i think they said that there is a rope swing or something as well. I'm not really sure what that means but it sounds fun!! Oh, and dad even told mom he would help us learn to fish.

Kade: REALLY! I think i love fishing. This place is da bomb!

Larkin: You got that right lil bro!

Kade: So, do you think that they will keep us?

Larkin: I hope so. I'm not 100% sure but I think they have to. And from what i've seen so far it seems like they really really like us.

Kade: Yeah, i got that feeling too. All i keep hearing from them is how stinkin cute we are. I dont really know why they say we are "stinkin" cute because we only poop every two days but i definitely know we are cute.

Larkin: You got that right lil man. And we need to make the most of if. Dad told mom that if we were good he would make our backyard into a football/soccer field complete with UT Checkerboard and Vandy Black and Gold endzones!

Kade: OMG, we are going to be the coolest kids in school!

Larkin: Couple that with the fact that our sister is absolutely the cutest thing ever and our life is lookin pretty good my man.

Kade: Its good to be us!

Larkin: Yes it is :)

The Gangs All Here

Mamma and Her Angels

Tummy Time

Feed Me!!!

Boop, boop bee boop

Ladies, I'm single and ready to mingle

Mimi and Deda stoped in to help out

Maggie loves her Deda

Thanks for feeding me Mimi

We all got to get in bed with Mom and Dad for the 1st time!

No comments:

Post a Comment