Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BabyBean, Sugar Lips, Little Bit and Their TRUE Due Date

Today is 09-27-2011

If KT and I would have had a normal, and by normal I mean a singleton pregnancy, then yesterday would have been our Official Due Date. After all the whirlwind of the past 10 months its hard to imagine what our life would have been like had we not had three babies. We would not have moved. We would not have had so many DR appts. There would be no need for meals on wheels (much love to all friends and fam who delivered) or bedrest. We would not have spent so much time with our families. We would not have felt as much love from our friends. My co-workers would not be beating down my office door at every branch i go to in order to find out the latest on the Trifecta. i would not have needed to submit an application to the Biggest Loser. (for me all you heartless people. I'm talking about me. Not my sweet beautiful energizer bunny wife) I would not be considering buying a minivan. We probably would have gone to the beach a little more. I would have never seen the day when both Andy and Will have either held or fed a baby (we are working on Diaper changing but thats going to be a tough one). But most importantly KT and I would never have met our precious little babies. It still amazes me that we have three. Not one. Not Two but Three hungry hungry hippos. Every day we love them more. To be honest, and all you parents out there will understand, i can't imagine a day without them. it hurts my heart to think that we may have only had one. They are most definitely a lot of work but they are ABSOLUTELY 100% WITHOUT QUESTION worth every single solitary moment!!! Each one is already so different. Each one is already so perfect. I am amazed every single day at our blessing. I don't ask God why us. I ask God why not more people? If having Triplets can pull together our blended family the way it has then Lord DO IT MORE OFTEN!!!

KT and I always wondered about how big each baby would have been had they actually carried to full term. Well, today we got a partial answer. While we know it would not have been exact, I think it would have been close. Here are their measurements

Maggie AKA Little Bit               - Head Circumference  36.4 CM
                                                    - Length                       18.5 IN
                                                    - Weight                       8LB 4OZ

Kade AKA Sugar Lips               - Head Circumference  37 CM
                                                    - Length                       20.75 IN
                                                    - Weight                       9LB 2 OZ

Larkin AKA Bean                      - Head Circumference  38.5 CM
                                                    - Length                        20.25 IN
                                                    - Weight                        9LB 12 OZ

Its hard to believe how big they have gotten in just nine weeks. Still developmentally they are on the same level as a newborn. The Dr told us that it would probably take a year for them to catch up and that is fine with us. I personally believe God gave them to us a little early so we could enjoy all the stuff no one ever gets to see :)

I've taken a lot of pics over the past week so take a look below.

R

Big Pappi and Bean

Aunt Abby and Bit

The Scotts stopped by to help out and meet the Trio

Daddy and Bean

Maggie's already telling her Brothers what to do

Sugar Lips

Bean

Bit

Baby Bean 

Sugar Getting ready to eat

1st Photo Shoot

Aunt Kristin and Photographer Hayley

Hard at work

Say Cheese!

Pretty Cute

Cousin Mckenzie wanted to help too!

Naked Babies

Get that Butt positioned just right mamma

Too much Fun!

Larkin and Kade

Cousin Ben and Mckenzie

Love this

My Cousins and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment