Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sip and See and So Much More

Thanks Mom, Aunt Becky, Sherry and everyone else for the Sip and See. We had so much fun!

When the boy wants his binky. Give the boy his binky!

Uncle Russ holding his nephew Kade for the first time
Look at all the Beautiful Ladies

Cuz Candace with the Bean. By the way, if you want any paintings for your kids rooms Candace is the lady to do it! Check it out at Colormehappy.com


Three Proud Grandma's and my sweet (Yeah right...  J/K) KT

Kiddos were hungry at the beginning of their show and tell

Mimi and Aunt Abby

Mom and Maggie

Mmmmmhhhh! Mini BLTs

Work you magic Mimi

Ms. Patty and Aunt Becky with her Fav the Bean

Bitzy, don't you know its time to feed that child!

Grandma Bev and Aunt Abby

Aww! KT's best buds - Aunt Lauren and Kristin


Bitzy and her Babies

Yes, Even though it was 60 degrees out Mom thought it would be prudent to bundle the Munchkins up like they were going into the frozen tundra

Getting ready for our Sip and See party

Mom, don't you know boys don't wear furry coats!!

Oh, lord, please tell me I'm not going to see anyone I know wearing this thing :)

Daddy's Snow Leopard

Man, this is cool! I could get used to having all these ladies around

Aww. Girls smirls AH AH AH (If anyone can name where this quote came from  I'll let you borrow my Monkey Binky for a day)

Say what? 

Oh Lord, not again with this dang Jacket

Roar!

Maybe if I sit really still they wont be able to see me in my furry blue cammo jacket thingy


Need I say anything about this pic

Kade, you got a lil something on you mouth. Don't worry, I'll get if for ya

Stop! Don't let the ladies see me in my diaper. They might just fall in love 

Our little peas in a pod

Bean

Check this out mamacitas

Wow! That looks pretty good Kade

Yay! Momma is getting us dressed for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment