Monday, October 10, 2011

Road Trip

So, the Kiddos are now mobile. Well, maybe not mobile in the sense that they can run around or dance a jig or anything but they can now at least get out of the house for a ride every now and then. And the past week and a half we have taken them out a couple times to visit friends and family. I've posted some pics below.
This was their most recent Adventure. It was a trip to Aunt Kristen and Uncle Graham's house for a photo shoot! I heard it was Awesome!
Whose ready to go for a ride?

Is there food there?

This is my 4th trip out of the house

Can we Dance?

Getting the car packed for the trip

Trunk too

Nahnahnahnah! Supermom

Yes she carried all three to the car. I would have helped had my friend Andy not horse kicked me in the back. I swear I could barely walk that day :) You believe me right?

Maggie and Larkin ready to go

I did my best to get all three in the pic but this was the closest I got

Strapping the Kade man into his seat

Were all locked in and ready to go Daddy!

Is there any room for the Driver???

Goodbye Mammacita and good luck!

No stroller...No problem... Just strap'em to me! We did laundry, took out the trash, ate dinner and even went for a run together. Ha J/K ... You guys know I would never.... Run that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment