Monday, October 10, 2011

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures

This blog is dedicated solely to pictures from the past week. Please do enjoy. They are after all Stupendous! But then again, I'm biased 


Hey...Hey...Guys...When do you think they are going to feed us???

I've got these two great big bodyguards to protect me. So, gimmie your best shot Hommie. I dare ya!

Benjamin Kade

Margaret Lyn

Christopher Larkin

Aunt Abbey, Uncle Alex, GranMa Bev and Big Papi

Mary and Lyndsey stopped by too

What is it Maggie?

What, I can't hear you sweetheart. What did you say?

Ok, ok, ok...I didn't realize it was that important. Mamma, your MiniMe is calling for you

In case you were wondering, we did start him straight up and down. He wiggle worms his way down

You would think he would be uncomfortable but he isn't. He really sleeps that way. 

So So Cute

How can you not love that face? He is so so cute. I could eat him right up

He definitely got the Fordham Bone Density

Mimi, Deda and Mamma at feeding time

Hello there little man

Big Shout Out to the Stegall's for ALL and I mean ALL their help!! You have been amazing and we couldn't do it without you guys 

4 Generations at it again...Baba, JP, Mamma and the Trio. Isn't life a beautiful thing. These times are what its all about

Look at my new shoes I never get to wear!! Hahaha...crycrycry

I give the Trio two Thumbs Up!!


JP with the Bean

Baba with the Bit

Mamma with Sugar Lips

Now thats Fashion boys!

I like hanging out with daddy! Literally

Really!!! This happened. Here is the proof

It still amazes me everytime I look at our beautiful Trio! Won't be able to hold all three of them at once for long

Shake, shake, shake...Shake, shake, shake...Shake your booty. Shake your booty!!

Dad, uh, can you please remove the restraint from around my neck. I can't breath for goodness sake

Our sweet sweet lil Bean

Sat Morning...Whose ready for Breakfast

Very rare to get all awake at the same time

Beautiful Beautiful Maggie

Uh, dad... Uh, yeah, this is the second time I've had to ask if you could PLEASE REMOVE THE STRAP FROM MY NECK!!! I'm tryin to look good for the ladies and this thing is killing my mojo

You are one Handsome son of a gun you know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment