Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Guess Who's Walking Too...

Well, its official. All three little Fordham's are walking. Maggie was 10 months and the boys 11 months. Not to shabby considering they were born 2 months premature. I took this video about a week and a half ago. Since then the boys have really taken off. They are everywhere now. In cabinets, drawers, bathrooms, bedrooms, the laundry room, the pantry. You name it and they are now exploring it. I love just watching them as they find a new item and put it to the baby test. First, can I eat it? If no, then can I bang in on something and make noise? If no, can I throw it? and so on and so on. Its truly a blessing to be a part of these kids lives. I can't even imagine life now without them. They make me so happy and bring such joy and laughter to our world. Enjoy the video. It takes a few minutes to where you can really see the boys walk but its very cute and a direct reflection of our life with three little curious monkeys roaming our house


No comments:

Post a Comment