Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Time!!

So, the weather in Nashville has been unusually warm for this time of year so Katie and I decided to take the kids outside on the porch yesterday for their first play time outside. I recorded a video and as you can see they LOVED it! Of course, we did to. Enjoy.
Rhett

Alex doesnt seem very interested in dinner time

Aunt Abby and Grandma Bev helped us with Dinner Time tonight

First Play Time outside

I Love the outside Daddy

Hey Daddy! Look what I can do!

See. Its plank position like Mommies in Yoga,

Gotta get some Tan to go with this Buff!

See Mommy! I told you we can sit up

I am queen of the Plank!

This is so much fun

Hey Daddy! Let me see that camera

Baby Breast Stroke!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!

Look at all the pretty girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment