Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 - 1st Pics

Mama and Larkin

Kade, what are you doing in your brothers bed again???

Don't look at me Daddy. It was mom who put me in this ridiculous outfit

I feel like a circus animal daddy. Should I learn bark on command or learn to swim with people on my back?

So, they got you too huh Kade?

Watch out brother this sista's bout to blow!!!

Seriously, do you really have to take my picture in this thing?

At least they let me keep my cap on instead of the Hoody with the horns

Really, Really!!! Even cousin Kenzie thinks this thing is ridiculous

Waaaaazzzzzzuuuuppppp

"You could get Drunk! You could get Addicted" Were they referring to Mario Brothers by chance b/c Katie hasn't put the controller down since I brought it home 2 weeks ago!

Kade fell asleep in Will's lap

Seriously, this kid sleeps in the strangest positions

Look what i can do mommy!!!

Big Boi getting ready for his bath with Mommy

Look who learned to roll over and sleep on his belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment